The midge is a small insect, characterized by its nose, which is a tube that penetrates human bodies to obtain blood as food. The midge divides into two main parts: the first feeds on vertebrates, the other feeds on invertebrates, and although the midge’s bites do not often cause significant damage However, they cause many annoying symptoms, such as rashes, transmission of many diseases, and may sometimes cause the transmission of many chronic diseases.
Ways to get rid of MIDGE bites
Oats are one of the most successful home remedies to relieve the itching and swelling caused by midge bites. It contains special compounds that have anti-irritant properties. For better results, you should mix oats with an equal amount of flour and water until one is dough-like and place the mixture on the sting for ten minutes. If you have many midges bites, you can make a bath of warm water mixed with a glass of oatmeal, or oats in a bath, and soak the entire body for 20 minutes. You will feel better immediately
The ice cubes immediately reduce the impact of midges bites by placing a cube of ice where it stings for 3 minutes, do not leave the Ice long on your body, because it can damage your lovely skin.
Honey has many antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. Medical history indicates that honey is one of the most successful treatments used to resist midges’ bites. It can be used on a daily basis. For various diseases and bites, a small amount of honey is sufficient to eliminate symptoms of midges bites on your body.
Cactus is a common home-grown plant, and cactus has proven successful in treating many diseases such as psoriasis, constipation, and cactus as viscous as anti-inflammatory, simple wound healing, and minor infections.
Sodium bicarbonate is an effective treatment for the elimination of midges bites by making baking soda paste that can be used in a similar manner to the oatmeal method. A large spoon of baking soda mixed to enough water to make a paste and then place the mixture on the place where the midge’s bite are for ten minutes before washing.
Many people consider basil to be one of the most effective plants to help eliminate the midge bites and spread fresh odors in the air.
We hope that you enjoyed the reading. Do not forget to share your stories with us with the midge on the comment section
The Midges Begin to spread and multiply significantly at the beginning of the spring, which affects a large segment of people in areas where it is spread, where midges bite in redness and inflammation of the skin in some cases, in addition to some species of transmit diseases and epidemics that lead to poisoning or death , And individuals suffer from anxiety and insomnia throughout the night as a result of the concern of exposure bites of the midge, which calls for the search for appropriate ways to get rid of it forever, and here are some ways that can help to push midges out of your house
Ways to get rid of the Midge
6 Neutral Ways To Get Rid Of The Midge
There are many herbs that evade the midges and push them out of the room, wherever there these herbs in the room or smell their smell around the house, the midges run away,
Because the midges do not like the smell of these herbs, and in the following list we will offer you the best herbs to get rid of the naughty Midge.
1. Basil: Prevent the entry of the midges to the house through the spread of basil leaves on the windows of the rooms and the entrances of the house, in addition to planting them in large basins and leaving them on the balcony of the window.
2. Peppermint Mint: is characterized by a strong aromatic aroma that spreads rapidly in the atmosphere. Mint can be obtained by collecting green or dried leaves, keeping them in paper bags similar to tea bags, and hanging them on windows and various entrances will certainly prevent the entry of the midges to your house.
3. Laurel Leaves: Are grown in the form of large trees, can be planted in the garden to prevent the midge from approaching the yard and keeping it away.
4. Lavender: It can be used as a perfume for the atmosphere due to its beautiful aromatic aroma. The strong lavender scent can be used by drying and distributing it in small bowls around the house will prevent the midge from thinking to enter your house.
5. Close the Window Entrances: The most places that help the midge to enter the house are the windows and around the cracks or small openings, so before it is dark you must close all the windows or to ensure that their screens (nets covered) well closed to prevent insects from entering . It may not be enough to close the window in the normal way. It may be necessary to check for cracks and openings in the wall by placing a small sulfur torch around it and observing whether the air is flowing or not. If there is an air you have to make sure to close and block the cracks in order to keep your house and family away from the stubborn midge.
6. Cotton: Put a piece of cotton in an old dish you do not need because you will burn the cotton and spray alcohol or as we call sparto on the cotton or dipping the cotton in the alcohol and then burned the cotton and put a green basil on it with steam rising from the cotton; this method will certainly expel the midge out of your lovely house.